***Due to current market conditions and a large discrepancy in raw materials for finished components, we can not guarantee your product may not be out of stock. Although we try to stock many items in our multiple warehouse and use multiple distribution channels, this is sometimes unavoidable. If you are in a rush for a product, we suggest you text, email, message, or call us for availability. We will provide an ETA (based on vendor provided info) if an item is not currently available.
The Allison 1000 has proven itself to be a stout unit behind the formidable Duramax powerplant. However, as power is increased over stock, weak points quickly rise to the surface. ATS addresses the inherent short-comings to offer a robust setup for your modified LML.
By increasing the capability of the torque converter, clutch surface area and line pressure, the transmission can hold 200 percent more torque than stock. The result is a setup strong enough to handle aftermarket fueling, turbo(s), tuning and the intensity of drag racing, sled-pulling or dyno competitions. Yet, it is still smooth enough to tow and daily drive. As with all ATS Transmission Packages, the transmission is covered by a 5 year/500,000 mile warranty.
- ATS Five Star billet torque converter, featuring five lock-up clutches, a billet 12 bolt cover, mixed flow stator and custom stall speeds
- ATS C1-C5 custom CNC'd steels and proprietary clutch pack material
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan featuring a 5 quart capacity over stock, finned design for heat dissipation and a magnetic drain plug
- Engine Manufacturer: Duramax
- Make: GM Light Duty
- Models: 2500/3500
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission Model: Allison LCT1000
- Transmission Speed: 6 Speed
- Warranty: 5 year/500,000 mile warranty
- Sold As: Kit