The ND chassis comes with extremely soft springs from the factory. If racing your ND in the SCCA Street Class with a stiff Karcepts ND Front Sway Bar Kit and stock springs, the sway bar/endlink assembly is going to endure a high level of loading. We have spec'ed these endlinks with the highest initial preload possible in order to prolong life; however, as a service procedure, we recommend inspecting and potentially replacing endlinks once a race season when utilizing a large sway bar on soft factory springs.
- Hard chrome plated balls, heat treated and zinc plated bearing races and bodies
- Adjustable length via stainless steel threaded rods
- Teflon lined joints for lubrication free operation
- 9,000+ lb radial load capacity
- High preload for extended life
- Price is for one pair
View the Karcepts ND Front Sway Bar Kit installation instructions for proper endlink setup and install: KFSB-ND-XX Installation Instructions